22.6.10

Welcome to our snug little corner at Foxglove Spires where we will be sure to have many exciting adventures as we embark on our journey, enjoying this beautiful life.We have call this little corner Foxglove Spires because this is one of our most favorite wildflowers. They will grow in many places but they do love the shady or ferny corners and produce such spectacular flowers. When they are seedlings they do best to be kept in a nursery before braving the elements, just like precious children which as a mother I have been so blessed to have, they need tender care. I have chosen to homeschooling my precious princess and at Foxgloves Spires you will be able to have a look into and join us in our many different rooms; Spires school Room, The Treasure Chest ,Scrumptious Feasts, Frolicings, Inspirations, Colours of a Masterpiece, A Symphony of Music, The Hidden Book Nook, To Market, To Market, Blossom Corner and of course the Writing Room. Please visit us often and let me know your thoughts and adventures, I would love to read them.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I look forward to sharing your adventures and visiting here often. What a marvellous introduction.

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you Amy, I'm glad you enjoyed the visit. Hope to see you here again soon.

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful blog. I love your Blossom Corner, Inspirations and Scrumptious Delight sections too.

The biscuits look lovely, especially the choc chips ones!

I will be back to visit you soon.

Rebecca

Jo Princess Warrior said...

I love your introduction. I had never heard of a foxglove before. I look forward to following your adventures.

Thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. Nice to 'meet' you! xo

Jeanne said...

Ixcited to meet you at the start of your blogging adventure! How old is your daughter? Jemimah is eight.

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you for your warm welcome and I'm glad you will be joining me on our adventures.

Jeanne, my daughter will be six in August.

Related Posts with Thumbnails