29.6.10

Sofia's World



Hello and welcome to Sofia's World were happily ever after and playing in the magic garden of best friends is found here.

 This is a short story written by a Princesses and she hopes you will like it. 

Once upon a time there was a little girl who had a little curl. 
She had a little puppy, her name was Mia, and then she ventured into the garden.
Then she saw another papillon puppy, his name was Mac. 
Then she saw a little Bilby called Pinky, and then she saw a lizard called Scattery  and a little frog called Froggy. She found her house and said "Phew, that was a long adventure." 
By me a True Princess.



If  one of your children or friends have written a story or a poem please email it to us and we will post them all here at Sofia's World on Tuesday.



8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great story, Princess!!

Ruby said...

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog today!
I will have a little look about here as I get time but I do love all of the beautiful pictures. So whimsical and feminine!
Welcom to the world of Aussie Homeschool Bloggers. I see a few old friends have already been. Well, not sooooo old!

Michelle said...

sweet :)

Sara said...

I love princess stories and encouraging kids to write!

Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a delightful spot to slip off my shoes and drench myself in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I cherish them all.

Jamie said...

Lovely story! :)

Sarsaparilla said...

Tell your Princess that this is an absolutely lovely story! She is going to be a great writer someday.

What a lovely idea to share stories written by children. My kids are pretty much all grown up, but I'm tempted to dig through my boxes of old memories and read through their sweet stories again.

Thanks again for your charming blog!

Foxglove Spires said...

Sarsaparilla, my princess was delighted you loved her story. We would love to read any of your stories written by your children even if they are nearly grown up now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails