9.7.10

Pearls of Wisdom


I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I have been thinking about The Pearl of Wisdom for this week and the more I have been pondering this, I have realised that the Pearl for this week would have come from my daughter. One of the days when I wasn't feeling to well she went out into the garden and picked some flowers, and when she came back inside she gave my such a big hug and handed me the flowers" I hope you feel better," she said. That was such a joy for my heart.


Later, (actually about 1 o'clock in the morning ) she said "we should listen with our hearts mummy". I thought this was very profound especial at 1am.  This is very true though, sometimes we listen only with our ears but don't let the truth reach down and touch our hearts. Listening with our hearts, I think that is a True Pearl.


What was a Pearl of Wisdom in your life this week?

3 comments:

Sarsaparilla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving that sweet comment.

If you hadn't stopped by, it might have taken me ages to discover your heavenly blog! All these charming old illustrations and pearls of wisdom. What a nice lunch break you've given me!

I agree - "listening with our hearts" is a True Pearl.

Jo Princess Warrior said...

Your little princess is very wise! xo

Foxglove Spires said...

Jo, I find it amazing the wisdom that our precious children hold, Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails