6.7.10

Sofia's World






 Hello, it's Princess Sofia from the magic garden. 
Thank you for all your beautiful comments on my last poem.

I have another special poem for you today, hope you like this one!

Now I have a Friend

Now I see a little dog,
Then I have a friend.
Now I see a little bird,
Singing up a tree,
Then I have a friend.
Now I see a little rabbit,
In it's burrow,
Then I have a friend.
Now I see a little lizard,
sunning it's self on a rock,
Then I have friend.
Now I see a little frog,
On a lily pad,
Now I have a friend.
I see a little pond,
with a little fish,
Now I have a friend.
Then I take them all home.

That's all from me today I must go back to my friends in the magic garden.
Thank you for visiting and I'll see you next week.


1 comment:

Nan said...

Oh, Sofia what delightful friends you have. All bringing you different adventures in their world. I am glad that you have a love for nature. You will learn so many things from them and they will bring you so much fun. Keep on writing my Princess - Nan

Related Posts with Thumbnails