27.7.10

Sofia's World


Princess Sofia is here again and guess what my dog is doing right now?  She is licking my face and it tickles so much it makes me laugh.  My favourite animals are dogs and I have written something very special about them for you.

Little Dog

Little dog fly away,
Little dog come back,
Little dog give a
Little kiss and then you can go.

Please little dog take me,
To fly in the clouds,
We can play games,
We can dance,
Dance the Cha Cha Cha,
Dane the Polka.

I would like to stay with you,
Forever and ever and ever,
I love you little dog.


That is all for this week, I have to go back to the Secret Garden and play with my dogs, and all my other friends.

Till next week,
Love from a Princess.

1 comment:

Princess Sofia said...

I love the papillon's chasing the butterflies and my Macpack is sitting down near his mum and Mia's nearly fast asleep on her mum's lap. My dolly, Poppy is nearly fast asleep beside them and I am just going to go to bed too. XXXXXOOOOO.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooxxxooo-all these kisses and hugs are for you 'cause I love you so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails