3.8.10

Sofia's World


In the secret garden I have one puppy and two dogs, one is a poodle and two are papillons. I love them so much, so I wrote this story after I looked at everything around me and had this idea. I hope you like it as much as my dogs do.

Three  little dogs went out for tea at King Henri's Court.
One dog saw a yellow and white butterfly fly into King Henri's Court.
She said to her mum and dad " There is my friend the butterfly"
They danced and played and drank some tea, they ate delicious food.
Then the little butterfly said " Can I stay with you, I don't have anywhere to live"
So she went with the dogs home to stay and they lived happily ever after.
The End 
By a Princess, Me.

See you next week, Love Princess Sofia.


4 comments:

Alexis Hallum said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Foxglove Spires said...

Princess Sofia says "Thank You, Alexis"

An ardent follower said...

Oh, Princess, How delightful. You are such a precious delight. What an adorable story.

Princess Sofia said...

To my wonderful ardent follower, thank you so much, I am happy you like my stories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails