14.9.10

The Lost Voice of Fruit


Today from Sofia's World I have a special story for you ...   The Lost Voice of Fruit.


Fru Fru World was a hidden world found inside a beautiful teapot with a very pretty Angle sitting on top.  This was a very unusual world and on this particular day three new strangers had come to town.


Molly, Polly and Pegasus went to have morning tea when suddenly Little Fru Fru who looked like a small ball of fluff jumped out and said, 
'No don't eat that!'
The three friends who were just about to crunch into their delicious food stopped to listen to what
Little Fru Fru was going to say.

She said, 'You have to make a wish first'


So Pegasus wished for His lost voice of fruit, Polly wished for a pretty new Tu Tu, a soft new blanket and a lovely bedside table to put her lamp on and


 Molly wished for a beautiful flowers hanging from a chandelier  for her room, some potted plants of blackberries and strawberries, a new pan, cutlery and of course a little teapot for her tea.


The Angel who was playing some music near by said, 'all your wishes will be granted except for Pegasus......
The rabbits Molly and Polly were very surprised and said 'we have actually  been given the things we have been dreaming for!'


And then after all the excitement they continued with there morning tea, biting into the wondrous and exotic fruits.


  Suddenly Pegasus started to sing 
' Fruit, fruit, that's all I get,
Fruit , fruit, that's all I get,
Fruit, fruit, that's all I get,
That's all I get today.'

But that's not all he received was it!
Written By Me a Princess, Sofia


Join me next week with the exciting adventure at the dotted mouse house!

I hope you had a great week and that this coming week has lots of adventures for you, hope to see you next week!  Bye...............   

7 comments:

Nan said...

Little miss Fia u have the most deeligtful imagining. I am delighted and amazed at your stories. I luv luv luv UUuuuuu

Anakonda61 said...

First at all thanks for your comments and follow my blog El Ojo Educado.
You have a wonderful web and your stories and amazing!
I Follow...dear

Have a lovely week.

CatherineLovesRoses said...

Your enchanting stories help me to start the day with lots of happy thoughts and make me a more creative person. I think that creativity and magic are the ideal recipe for the everyday life, and your beautiful blog is full of both!!

Thank you for sharing this lovely story!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Wow Princess Sofia, Pegasus sure got an added surprise today! I love your story, and the pictures are gorgeous!!
What will you come up with next? I look forward to reading your lovely storeis. :-)

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Such sweet story, LOVE it!
Hugs for a lovely evening, it's noon in my part of the world. Off to pick up my little ones, they attend a Waldorf School ;)

Princess Sofia said...

Nan, Thank you I am glad you like my imagination it is fun to make up stories!
Love you.

CatherineLovesRoses I am happy you liked my story today. I write a story every Tuesday and next week there will be more surprises!!

FMSeymour Pegasus had a big surprise just wait till you hear the next part of my story, I am happy you like them.

Saskia I am happy you loved my story, I am 6yrs old and learn at home with Waldorf just like your little ones but.. they go to a school. I always write one story on Tuesdays, hope your little ones had a good day at school bye...

Foxglove Spires said...

Anakonda61 thank you for visiting and joining my blog, I am glad you love our stories! Have a wonderful week. xx

CatherineLovesRoses, I must agree with you, it is so much easier to be creative if you are happy, a wonderful way to start a day and live!! Thank you, have a beautiful day. xx

Saskia my daughter loves writing these stories, she was so happy for such lovely comments.
Have a lovely evening. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails