19.10.10

The Hollow Tree


Hello everyone it is me again from the Secret Garden to tell you a wonderful story.
I hope you enjoy it!

Once there were two dogs, and they had a baby called Fluffy.  Fluffy grew up to be a big strong girl just like her mother.


One day, when she was only a baby,  Mr Fox came to visit and he said. "Oh she is just like her mother." they talked for some time while enjoying afternoon tea, with tea of course, cup cakes, and a enormous chocolate cake. After they had finished eating he suddenly went.


The next day was beautiful and sunny so Mrs Bilby came to call.  When she laid her eyes on Fluffy she exclaimed "Isn't she gorgeous just like her mother." She too stayed for tea but this time it was morning tea.


The next day was raining, actually it was pouring, so nobody came to visit.

After this day it was flooded all around the hollow tree where they lived. Mac woke up Mia and said "Look Mia!"
Mia looked around and saw the flood, she was terrified and then she saw all the other animals that they knew who lived around the hollow tree. They had all come to find shelter with them.

So they all lived together happily ever after.

The End
By Me a Princess, Sofia


I must go now back to my beloved friends in the Secret Garden.
Have a good week.

16 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

So lovely post and Sofia so cute. Hugs my dear friend.

Paula said...

Sofia is so very adorable. And her secret garden is to be loved only. Love from my heart to Sofia!

PTCRUZ said...

Un besito para esa niña tan adorable y con tanta suerte como es tu niña Sofia.

Bss y muy feliz semana

Ana said...

What a lovely story Princess Sofia...Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Hope you have an echanting day with all your Secret Garden friends.

Smiles,
♥Ana

Anya said...

Princess Sofia is adorable, so is her story :)

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Awwww this is so lovely.


Thank you for finding me on this big wide web! Your blog is beautiful xox

Jo said...

What a delightful story. I love secret gardens and I have tried to create little spots in my garden that are hidden away and a little bit secret.

Nan said...

hi ya Princess

Just thought Id stop by and comment your story. I'm glad all you secret garden friends are happy living together. I must stop by some time to have a chat and a spot to eat.

Christy said...

I enjoyed the sweet little story. So cute!

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Hi Princess, I loved your story :-)
Lots of tea, cake and freinds to share it with. Lovely! I hope you have a good week with many adventrues in the secret garden :-)

Amelia said...

ahhhhh! stories - always interesting. It's what I am working on at the mo in my art :)

thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments about my workshop - it's an on-line course by the way, so it doesn't matter where you are in the world - anyone can join in, as long as you're online! ;)

Amelia.x

Princess Sofia said...

Thank you all for commenting on my little story and loving my secret garden. I send kisses and hugs to you all and will see you all again very soon!

Have a fun filled week. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

claire said...

So sweet!

Kiki said...

Oh my..what a beautiful post! My heart is enchanted!!

Kestrel said...

That was a gorgeous story. I'm so delighted to find your blog.

Princess Sofia said...

Thank you Kiki and Kestrel. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo

Related Posts with Thumbnails