12.10.10

The Lost Treasure and the Fairies


Hello I am back from my holidays! 
I had a wonderful time.
Join me in this story of the Lost Treasure and the Fairies.


Once in a story Rosy the Fairy who always wore a rose dress, went to a party and there was cake, juice, honeysuckle, watermelon dew and a special honey cake.  On this particular day it was Rosy's birthday, she was turning 7. Butterfly legs came, birdie, Tweety, Pinky, Bilby, Floppsy and rainbow the squirrel all came to the party. At the party a special story teller was going to come so they were all so excited. 
The story she was going to tell them was called 'The treasure and the Pony' when they were all ready to listen she began.


Once upon a time the was a pony looking for some treasure and she found the treasure,  buried in the park, it was Gold! After this she went to the beach and found a lamp buried underneath the sand in a box.  When she was just about to go home to show her friends she heard a howling and then saw a hole nearby.  In the hole which was very,very deep there was a gorgeous puppy with roses on her her ears and cheeks smelling like fresh flowers.


The story ended and a magician came he turned a little yellow bird into a pink one, a pink rabbit into a rainbow rabbit. They has so much fun but all to soon he had to leave. 
Then they watched a movie called Rosy and Tink which they all loved so very much.After all these wonderful things had finished they went to eat the most delicious feast.  It was the best party that Rosy ever had.

The End
By Me, a princess, Sofia


Hope you liked my story
Have a happy day.

13 comments:

~mel said...

Your stories are always so cute and whimsical ~ and the illustrations you post are just perfect along with them. Thank you for sharing your lovely talent!

Féepoussière said...

What a lovely story!

Princess Sofia said...

Thank you Mel and Feepoussiere. I soooo love writing stories.
Have a great week.

Nan said...

Hello Princess glad your back. I've missed your story telling. Welcome to Spring a magical time of year. IUUuuuUv YOU forever your devoted nan

Jo said...

Thankyou for sharing, perfect pictures

Anakonda61 said...

Hi Foxglove...your stories are beautiful and the pictures are faboulus...thanks for being like a Fairy
Have a nice day my friend...
XXXX

Shop-FMSeymour said...

What a magical treasure filled story. I love it Princess Sofia!! I hope you have a wonderful week too. Enjoy your delightful treasure hunt in the secret garden :-)

Amanda said...

So lovely! Glad you enjoyed your holidays...

~mel said...

me again... I was just reading up on the Waldorf Schools... fascinating to say the least. I wish I had looked into something like that when my children were young. I think it's a wonderful way of learning and creativity for the young mind that is equivalent to a sponge. They just soak it up when they are little and to have a parent concerned enough to raise their child like that is impressive. You're thumbs up in my book!

PTCRUZ said...

una historia fabulosa con unas ilustraciones encantadoras...... ¡una mezcla ideal!!!!

Bss y feliz resto de semana

Phivos Nicolaides said...

What areat story teller you are! Hugs

Princess Sofia said...

Thank you every one!!! I am so very happy you enjoyed my story and thank you for leaving a comment for me, I love them tooo

Have a good rest of the week and I will write another story for next week.

Nan I am glad you are my devoted fan I am a fan of you toooooo! Love you so very much. And FMSeymour you do the best ever treasure hunts! xxxx

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you Mel for such lovely words, Waldorf education is a very different way of learning and living. It is a wonderful discovery, a journey of learning and growing each day and I am so thankful to have discovered this path.

Have a wonderful rest of you week. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails