14.10.10

Petal Potpourri

Reid Stephen, The Potpourri Makers, 1931

The beauty of potpourri made from your beloved garden

Adds a most wonderful and special

Aroma,

Unique and special

To savour as is drifts on the breeze.


Petal Potpourri
Roses - Courage and love
Violets - Faithfulness
Carnation - Beauty
Columbines - Gentleness

Dry freshly picked blossoms in a shady place.
Stir together gently with love.
Pour into a open and beautiful jar.
To scent an entire room

Have a glorious day 
My friends,
 Filled with beautiful aroma's.
xxx 


10 comments:

Paula said...

Your potpourries are surely made of blossoms and LOVE. Hugs to you

Kiki said...

Wonderful post..beautiful and inspiring..I love potpourri too..lovely to know a kindred! beautiful post!

Ruby said...

I like potpourri, too but alas I do not have the flowers to make my own!

Jo said...

I also love potpourri but my cat would play with it and would cover the floor with it like confetti!

Foxglove Spires said...

Paula, Kiki, Ruby and Jo thank you my sweet friends I see you love the beauty of potpourri as well, even if it can only be in thoughts and memories. xxx

Jill said...

Love this! I can almost smell the potpourri! That could be because it's sitting around my home too, LOL :-) Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Jill

Foxglove Spires said...

Enjoy the beautiful aroma Jill, of your potpourri on this gorgeous day !
Have a lovely Friday. xxx

Amanda said...

I love potpourri too... but unfortunately the dust is quite bad here in North Qld... and it doesn't last very long. I don't have lovely flowers either but perhaps I will buy some potpourri from one of those feminine stores.

Lovely post Foxglove...

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Lovely post. I'm loving the potpourri :-)

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you Amanda. How unfortunate the potpourri doesn't last for long but if you do buy some gorgeous potporri enjoy the wonderful aroma for as long as it lasts.
xxx

Enjoy FMSeymour!! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails