3.11.10

A Delightful Surprise


 Friendship is the Beautiful Thread 
That Ties all Hearts Together
(unknown)


A sweet little girl 
dangling her feet arrived today. 
She had traveled a very long way.... 


 She carried with her the prettiest flower, 
and 
introduced us to her friend,
 The Lovely Lady Bird.


Next to come were the colourful  butterflies, 
Carrying upon their wings, 
Cards for a beautiful party.


Outside they all gathered to present.......



A Pink Ribbon Bracelet! 
From the most wonderful Friend,
 Lovely and Beautiful Saskia !!!

Thank you my friend!
Kus 
xxxxx


Saskia sent this beautiful parcel which was such a delight to open 
and
 find all these beautiful treasures.
Sent with love and Joy from across the ocean.

Saskia's blog is called Join my Joy which is filled with sunshine and of-course Joy!
If you have some time take a visit to meet this wonderful lady.

Hop you all are having a delight filled week.
xxx



17 comments:

Paula said...

Oh isnt it wonderful to get a parcel, even better from across the pond? Have a wonderful week, my friend! I am hopping over to Saskia!

PTCRUZ said...

Every kilometre crossed by this wonderful package is equivalent to a sample of love.

Congratulations for receiving so beautiful present and to Saskia for ordering it.

Happy day,
Begoña

Jill said...

How very lovely!
That rose is beautiful too! Have a great day!
Blessings,
Jill

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

You sweet thoughtful s w e e t friend you. Your way of writing truly is amazing! Cannot wait for your book to arrive in the (e-)stores. Thank you for creating this gorgeous post. Your pictures are so pretty and once again your word choice is awesome!
Much love for a happy Thursday. xxxxx

kelly said...

What a lovely gift.

Nothing nicer than receiving a parcel in the post.

Have a lovely day

Kelly

Amanda said...

What a delightful surprise!

Packages that arrive by mail are always such a sweet blessing aren't they?!

JoMo said...

What a treat. Enjoy the items and love that came in the post with them!
Cheers,
Jo

Becky said...

What an adorable gift.

Along A Widowed Road said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love yours, it has the perfect touch of whimsey. Love it.

Take care,
Viola
Poway, CA USA

www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

life in a pink fibro said...

I LOVE those cards. Lucky you! And I have to say that Saskia is one of my very favourite names.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

What a wonderful parcel to receive. You deserve it anyhow! Hugs.

Foxglove Spires said...

I am so glad you could enjoy seeing these beautiful treasure that delighted my day from such a beautiful person.

Have a glorious day and
evening my friends
xxxxx

lila said...

isn't it wonderful to get a parcel so full of joy and fun like this one!!
How kind and thoughtful of her!!
I will certainly drop by in say hello.
hugs and wishes for a glorious day to you my friend!

Lori Saul said...

What a lovely surprise and gift- so very beautiful and meaningful. A definate keepsake! I shall check out your link!

Foxglove Spires said...

Lila and Lori, thank you your lovely comments, I hope you enjoyed your visit to meet Saskia today! xxx

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Hi Foxy Locks. I'm doing my weekly catch up on your blog :-)
That is a lovely gift, and packaged so beautifully. How lovely of Saskia :-)
xxx ooo

Foxglove Spires said...

FMSeymour I love your weekly catch up and this package was so beautiful from sweet Saskia, wasn't it.

Have a glorious week my beautiful. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails