1.11.10

Pre Release Books Now Available


It's not too late... the angel said.

Even though the world's a mess...

Even though you're not as young...

Even though you've made mistakes and have been afraid

It's not too late...

And then I saw the world through the angels' eyes...

I saw the colors I could paint

The bridges I could build

The lives that I could touch

The dreams that could still come true

And it became very clear to me...

That it's not too late.

Ron Atchison

Have a glorious start to
A new day
and
A new month


On another note,
 my pre release books are now on sale

At any time, one may be purchased!

And

Any day now, 

I should be receiving my personal copies

which will be available through my sisters online shop.

They will be signed by me,

and sent with a personal gift.

A beautiful pearl bracelet for your little princes.

These gifts are limited

and will only be available

while stocks last.

As soon as they arrive I will let you know.....


Remember my friends
As the angel said,
It is not to late.
xxx

15 comments:

Paula said...

Oh,it is never to late. The angel is so right! Have a wonderful start into the new month too.

Bec said...

So true!! Congratulations to youxx How exciting! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations Foxglove! You and the little Princess would be very excited I would imagine :D

If only I had a little girl.........sigh. ;)

Sarah said...

That is just brilliant! Congratulations and so, so true. x

Jill said...

So very exciting for you! Can't wait to see it in print. Have a lovely week!
Blessings,
Jill

life in a pink fibro said...

What a wonderful little poem. Fingers crossed that it's true for me.

kelly said...

I look forward to hearing of the arrival of your personal copies. All very exciting.

Kelly

PTCRUZ said...

In Spain there is a saying that he says this way: " it is never late if the happiness is good "

Kisses and on happy Monday

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you my precious friends for your inspiring words today, they are full of sunshine. xxxx

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Many many congratulations my friend! The images are darling. Have a most wonderful start to the month of November too! xxxx

Shop-FMSeymour said...

That is so lovely and so true!! Thank you and I love the picture, Gorgeous :-)

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you Saskia and FMSeymour for such sweet words for my day. xxxxx

Mum said...

I know your not available to chat but I needed to tell you that you are an angel, my beautiful gifted angel with a beautiful gift princess. I love,love, love you both with all, all, all of my heart, and I am proud to be your mum. I bless the day you were conceived in the mind of our God and He said, I know who I am going to give this special gift to. Talk to you later. Aren't I blessed to live with my very own "Circle of Friends

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you my most precious Mum. I am blessed to have you as my mum, such a wonderful gift and I am so fortunate that you are also part of my 'circle of friends'. Thank you for your support always and for your beautiful words. xxx

CatherineLovesRoses said...

Hi my sweet friend!! I´m here again catching up with all your lovely posts!!
Congratulations!!! The book cover looks so sweet, I´m sure it is full of magic and love as everything you show us.

Have a wonderful day!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails