9.11.10

Rainbowville


Hello Its my Sofia again. I am outside writing a story and eating custard....... delicious!

Now I have a  particular story which I would like to tell you, and as I tell you it, I am writing it, so it is a surprise for me and you!!

 It's called 

Rainbowville


The boys were very nice on the trip, they helped Mia and Sofia so much, they carried supplies for them, showed them the way to go and gave them lots of helpful advice.
Finally they arrived in Rainbowville and everything was dazzling and beautifully coloured, with rainbows here and there. There were rainbow shops, rainbow clothes, rainbow cafes, and every animal was rainbow coloured.
They saw two little children walking and Paul asked them where they were going? 
The children said "We don't know where we are going, were're lost!  We don't have a Mummy or a Dadda,
can we live with you?"
Mia said "Of course you can," and all the others agreed.
They told them they had to go to the land of the Fairies to find the Wizard who would help Mia and Sofia turn back into their true selves.
The children said "we will be good."
"Of course you will," replied Mia.

They then carried on their way until they came to a Rainbow Cafe.
By this time they we all hungry so they had morning tea at the cafe called Rose.
They had milk with ice and chocolate biscuits.
After morning tea the went to the pet shop and brought a rainbow coloured rabbit for the children.
After this they were then ready to continue their journey  to the Land of the Fairies.
By Me a princess, SofiA


This is all I can tell you today, I am very hot and must water the plants and my dog!
Then I am going to discover some wonderful treasures that my Nomi has just received for her beautiful shop.
I can't wait I must go shopping at FMSeymour.


Have a wonderful week
I will see you again soon,
xxx



   

15 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

I like the idea of 'Rainbow'. As you know, rainbows are very beautiful. You can see and enjoy them, but you never can touch them...

PTCRUZ said...

It has to be wonderful to live in this rainbow, all the things full of color... It is Sure that Sofia has a very agreeable walk up to the land of the Fairies.

On happy Monday my dear friend and happy week for you also

Begoña

Anya said...

Lovely story!
I read it to my son and he asked if he can have a rainbow rabbit too :)

Have a wonderful week!

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Gorgeous and enchanting as always..thanks for the magic! ~Victoria

Paula said...

I love rainbow stories. Particularly from princesses! My teddy wants a rainbow rabbit too!

Andrea said...

Beautiful story, just like Gabs likes so will tell her it at bed time I just know she will be enchanted x

Amelia said...

ah stories . . . my current fascination . . . . :)

Amelia.x

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love l o v e rainbows, sweet friend. Another magical story!
Happy hugs for the new week xoxoxo
Enjoy your warm morning cup while I'm off to bed, it's much to laaaaaaate >^_^<

Ana said...

I do love your stories Sofia... Can't wait to read the next one. Wishing you both a wonderful new week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

koralee said...

What another delightful tale my sweet friend....I want to live in this Rainbowville!

Have a great Tuesday...fill it with some JOY! xoxo

Princess Sofia said...

All these beautiful comments make me so happy, I am glad you like rainbows as well.

Anya I would love a rainbow rabbit too.... maybe my mummy could make me one!

Andrea I hope Gabs likes her bedtime story!

Paula I think your teddy and the rabbit would be best friends!


Have a nice day everyone and thank you for reading my stories.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ruthie said...

What a wonderful tale! Thank you for visiting my blog & for your lovley words. Its a pleasure to "meet" you. Have a wonderful week. x ruthie

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a wonderful story! Rainbows! How we love them and how they bring to us new imaginative tales!
Hugs,
Coralie

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Oh I love the sound of Rainbowville! Your stories are beautiful Sofia, and such lovely pictures to match :-)
My love, hugs and kisses all to you my Princess and enjoy your adventures in the Secret Garden this week!!!

Princess Sofia said...

Ruthie, Coralie and FMSeymour I love all the words you left for me, every word you wrote.

FMSeymour I am going to have so much fun in the Secret Garden, ..... you come and visit if you would like.

Hugs and kisses for a happy rest of the week.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Related Posts with Thumbnails