16.11.10

The Swan of the Lake

Hello everyone, its raining in the Secret Garden Today, it's beautiful.

Swan Fairy

Now the children were skipping in the meadows in-front of everyone else as they continued on there way to the see the Swan of the Lake. The children had skipped a bit to far and they were the first to see the beautiful yellow, pink and white unicorn, it was the prettiest unicorn that they had ever seen. 
There was a gentle breeze blowing in the air which carried the delighted squeals of laughter to the others.  The others though what could be happening, they looked and saw a  most beautiful unicorn.  
"The Unicorn said I know your names Paul, Sofia, Mac and Mia you need to find the Swan of the Lake don't you, I'll take you.
You need to go to the land of Swans and when you see her you will know her. I will take you to the edge of the Lake and then fly you across."
So she did.

Dream Castles

When they had got safely across they said "Thank you so much." and the children gave her some biscuits.
The Swan they had to meet ,The Swan of the Lake, was  rainbow coloured. She was so beautiful and elegant. 
They said "Hello, what is your name?"
"My name is Star-cross Light, but you can just call me Star."
Mia gave her a a little ring with dolphins on it. She said Thank you Mia"
And then she took them all to her cosy house for tea.
By Me a princess, Sofia


Good bye till next week 
and
You will be able to find out a big secret.
xxxx

21 comments:

Terra said...

This is a charming story, and I love the fluffy feathery "hat" in the photo.

Jill said...

These pictures are beautiful and so is the Princess! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Jill

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Another beautiful story. Thank you Princess Sofia :-) The pictures are gorgeous too, espcially the one of you!!!

~mel said...

Sofia ~ the beautiful princess swan! I LOVE your flowery crown.

Jeanne said...

Ooh! I love secrets!

Jenny at Red House said...

How absolutely lovely! your princess is very clever! I love the pics as well... could drift off into fairyland now!oops no got to go to work! jennyx

Jo said...

I love secrets too!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Oooh! Love a surprise xox

Paula said...

Oh, I love a great surprise! I surely will be back in time to find out. Sophia, this hat truly compliments your gorgeous smile.Hugs across the pond

Sara said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see that you and your daughter are going through Waldorf! One of my best friends is nearly finished with the teacher training for Waldorf school. I love what I've learned through her and wonder who I would have become if I had gone to a Waldorf school when I was young. Quite amazing!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

What a lovely and sweet post! The photos are great especially the one with the sweetie young princess. Hugs

Ana said...

Oh little Princess,
I can only imagine how beautiful The Swan of the Lake is...just like you. Thank you for your wonderful stories. Have an enchanted day my little friend. And tell you mummy I say hi.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Bela said...

Your princess is adorable!!!! She is the dearest princess I have ever seen!!!
Love!! Bela.

Bec said...

so lovely to catch up on your last few posts that I have missed. ou have such a wonerful way with words. Thank you fo all your lovely comments on my blogxx

PTCRUZ said...

Muchísimas gracias por esas maravillosas historias que nos cuentas y muchísimas gracias por esas maravillosas palabras que me has dejado en el blog. También muchísimas gracias por tus felicitaciones para el día de mi cumpleaños.

Un beso enorme para esa princesita llamada Sofía y otro (igual de grande) para ti. Se que en el otro lado del mundo tengo una amiga.

Besos

Begoña

Jacqui said...

Thank you Princess Sofia for that beautiful story and pictures - have a lovely week and we wait to find out the secret... xxx

Princess Sofia said...

I love all of your sayings everyone, they enchant my day and make me smile.

See you next week with a surprise!!! xxxx

koralee said...

Love your images today...sweet story once again my friend. xoxoxox

Georgianna said...

I'm already coming to rely on a visit here to bring delight to my day. Can't wait to hear your news! – g

life in a pink fibro said...

Oh I do love a secret. Mentioned you at the Fibro today. :-)

Princess Sofia said...

Koralee, Georgianna and Life in a pink fibro, I love secrets and I am very excited about this one, I can hardly stop myself from telling everyone, its very hard!!!!

See you next week. xxxxxxxxooooooooo

Related Posts with Thumbnails