25.1.11

Sun and Love



As the sun radiates and shines down to earth
Warming those who it touches, 
Brining life and light.
So to does 
Love
It warms the heart and soul,
It bring life and happiness,
Radiating outwards from within. 
Transforming the ordinary to extraordinary.


You my friends 
Have touch my soul with all your beautiful comments you leave for me,
Gems that shine brightly in my garden.
Thank you 
For taking the time to read,
To frolic amongst the foxglove,
To let me know your thoughts and feelings.
Stretching across time, distance and background.
Today 
I just want to let you know 
How much I truly appreciate you,
 And
 I am very thankful and amazed at the beauty, generosity, kindness and love which you show.
Lately
I have been awarded  some blog awards which I am very delighted to receive. 


Thank you Andrea

Thank you Jill

Thank you Millie

If you have so time take a trip to visit these wonderful places.


May your week be filled with 
Love, Sunshine
And
Happiness 
My lovely friends.
xxx



17 comments:

InesMrs.Venus said...

I wish you a wonderful day, Dear-

another post full of love and light... your soul is shining bright like your little fairies...

The picture of this great trees looks wonderful- I love such beautiful photos of the nature.

Thank you for your visit and your lovely words- I feel the same like you, when people come and leave such wonderful comments.

You don´t find this next door- it´s a shame- but the reality...

so we can meet here and enjoy each other...

I wish you a happy day full of love and light...

Ines♥

CatherineLovesRoses said...

Thank you to you my sweet friend Ruth, as your lovely comments always brighten my day!!!

Sunbathing even just for a few minutes a day is a blessing, it warms our hearts and..our tummies! Talk to my cats and they will agree its their best time of the day ;)

Have a wonderful week!!!

Hugs&Kisses

PTCRUZ said...

Espero mi querida amiga que tengas un fabuloso día, lleno de luz y de color. También te deseo un día lleno de amor y de..... ¿corazones para mi sorteo??? ¡anímate en mandar alguna poesía de las tuyas!!! seguro que quedan fabulosas

Besitos para la reina y la princesa

Begoña

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Enchanting!! Lovely pictures, sweet Ruth. I hope your week is going to be a happy one, enjoy your last days of Summer. Autumn is around the corner, my dear.
Lots of love to you xxxx

delia hornbook said...

Have a magical week, i love reading your posts there filled with such beauty. Dee x

Ann said...

Congratulations on the awards...
that was such a lovely post:)

The Unknowngnome said...

You are oh so deserving of the awards that your friends have given you.

Your words are sunshine and love!

Zuzana said...

Beautiful words full of love and warmth...
I have been visiting you only for a few weeks but you are already my favorite place to stop by.;)
Congratulations on your awards, well deserved.;)
Have a lovely Tuesday,
xoxo

Jo said...

Yours is one blog I visit if I am feeling a bit down, it always brings a smile to my face and I just love the photos and paintings you select.

Blessings :)

Paula said...

The sun shines brightly from your soul. Have a wonderful week.

Foxglove said...

My heart is filled with such happiness from the beautiful words that have been left by you my dear friends.

Thank you,

May your nights and day be filled with Joy. xxx

Jill said...

Hope you have a wonderful day! Many Many blessings!

Jill

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Congratulations on the nice awards! Your pictures are so pretty I am glad I found your blog.

Foxglove said...

Thank you Jill and Alicia. xxx

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

such a beautiful post xox

Foxglove said...

Thank you Life, Love, Clutter and other Beautiful things.

Have a glorious week. xxx

*✿*millie meadowsweet*✿* said...

you are such a sweet soul xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails